Boost tv

Go to solution
Accomplice

Boost tv

I have like $16.50 left over on my account from when I was on a family plan with my son, but recently joined my new husbands family plan. I was told I could not apply it towards that plan because I’m not the account holder of that plan. I was told I could only use it towards add-ons. Because I’m a big gamer I checked out their gaming add on, I am an iPhone user and all Boost offers is an Android gaming add on. But was told to hang in there that maybe someday they’ll offer one for iPhone users. So than I checked out their Boost Tv add on., but it’s not offered in the App Store for IPhone. Does this mean I am also excluded from this? As an IPhone user why should I stay with Boost if they have nothing to offer me? I why are iPhone users being excluded from these add ons. But most of all .....why can’t I have my $16.50 back since I can not apply it to an add on!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost tv

Hi jenwalker!

Please send us a private message with the phone number and account pin to both, primary and secondary accounts. We'll be glad to look into your balance transfer request.

EdwinRG.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Boost tv

Hi jenwalker!

Please send us a private message with the phone number and account pin to both, primary and secondary accounts. We'll be glad to look into your balance transfer request.

EdwinRG.

View solution in original post