Boost tv

Go to solution
Accomplice

Boost tv

I have like $16.50 left over on my account from when I was on a family plan with my son, but recently joined my new husbands family plan. I was told I could not apply it towards that plan because I’m not the account holder of that plan. I was told I could only use it towards add-ons. Because I’m a big gamer I checked out their gaming add on, I am an iPhone user and all Boost offers is an Android gaming add on. But was told to hang in there that maybe someday they’ll offer one for iPhone users. So than I checked out their Boost Tv add on., but it’s not offered in the App Store for IPhone. Does this mean I am also excluded from this? As an IPhone user why should I stay with Boost if they have nothing to offer me? I why are iPhone users being excluded from these add ons. But most of all .....why can’t I have my $16.50 back since I can not apply it to an add on!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost tv

Hi jenwalker!

Please send us a private message with the phone number and account pin to both, primary and secondary accounts. We'll be glad to look into your balance transfer request.

EdwinRG.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Boost tv

Hi jenwalker!

Please send us a private message with the phone number and account pin to both, primary and secondary accounts. We'll be glad to look into your balance transfer request.

EdwinRG.