Boost Mobile phones on sale

Accomplice

Boost Mobile phones on sale

I see alot of great deals for boost mobile phones "when you switch to boost" what about all the loyal boost customers that have stayed with you for years? Come on boost step up your game!
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile phones on sale

Hey there, Kimbers9395! We currently have a financing option exclusive only to our existing customers who've made their last 12 monthly payments on time. It is Boost Up and it's available online and in stores. You can get brand new phones as low as $1 down! The monthly payments are added to your monthly plan cost. You can find details about Boost Up here

Accomplice

I know i only have 2 payments left but that still leaves us paying high prices for new phones unless we are new customers. Ive been with boost for 10 years. The great deals should also extend to existing customers as well. Im just saying
Highlighted
Agent

We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website https://www.boostmobile.com/deals.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:OnlineDeals