Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Agent

Re: Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Hi, Shantrelp. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. 

Accomplice

Is that better than the call reject already downloaded,I keep getting calls at least 2 a day don't know who they are
Agent

Hi Shantrelp! CallWatch is a very good option to block those unwanted calls and messages. You can download the CallWatch app and subscribe to CallWatch for $2/mo to get real-time alerts on all suspicious and unwanted incoming calls and text messages.             

Will this stop the calls made from non functioning phone numbers? I am getting about 10 per day, I try to call them back and always says number not in service or something like that

Will this stop the calls made from non functioning phone numbers? I am getting about 10 per day, I try to call them back and always says number not in service or something like that
Groupie

I have added the CallWatch to my plan and have paid the fee but when I go to my Google Play to download the app, I am given My Boost app which I already have on my phone.  Do I access CallWatch from My Boost app?

Highlighted
Community Manager

The developer discontinued Call Watch.  It is now called Privacy Star.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.privacystar.android

@mhchamberlin wrote:

I have added the CallWatch to my plan and have paid the fee but when I go to my Google Play to download the app, I am given My Boost app which I already have on my phone.  Do I access CallWatch from My Boost app?