Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Hello everyone Robot Happy
I hope you are all having a beautiful day.

Many customers that have boost mobile have asked me what can they do due to unwanted calls

Boost Mobile has this great app called Call Watch for only $2 a month they give you the optiion to block calls, send them to voice mail, look up numbers and even color code unwanted calls. Stops 

1. Robocalls
  2. Bill Collectors 
  3. Telemarketers
  4. Scammers 
  5. Any unwanted call of any knid even if its an Ex too.

Its good to have for many reasons even if its just to look up a number or lets say you save someones number and did not get there name the app can provide there name if it has that info and everything is private. They wont give your number up to anyone or do anything else then what they promise to do. Just in case i downloaded the app myself i dont like to preach it if i dont go through it myself. I don't need the app since i don't have any unwated call but I downloaded the app just to see how it works myself. Cant honestly offer customer good qualities without giving it a try if you know what i mean.

Hope this option helps many customers out there to download this app you need to go to your app store. Good with any smart phone.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Call Watch

Thanks @Ladyequinoxx <3

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Re: Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Does call watch reject all incoming calls if selected?
Agent

Hi there, tonib_2492! These are the CallWatch features:

•ScamBlock: Automatic detection and blocking of scam calls.
•Unlimited call blocking.
•Unlimited real-time caller ID.
•Unlimited reporting of abusive numbers.
•Unlimited reverse number lookup.
•Real-time call interaction with CallWatch Call Center.
•Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company).
•Ability to report abusive calls and texts directly to federal agencies.

If you have any questions, let us know.

I have been receiving restricted calls now for months and it's driving me crazy!! My question is if I download this app will it let me block the restricted calls?

Agent

Hey there, @quannie! Unfortunately, the Call Watch app does not allow to block restricted calls.

What is considered a restricted call

Is there just the $2.00 a month option or is there a free option?

What happens to a blocked call? Some apps allow just a reject OR send to voicemail. 

Is there only the $2.00 option or is there a free version 

Does one have to opt in after the 7 day free trial? 

What happens to a blocked call? Some apps give option to reject or send to voicemail? 

Agent

Hi, LyleW! We’d love to explain this further. The CallWatch provides subscribers alerts in real-time of all suspicious and unwanted incoming calls and text messages. Also, allows the customers to manage call and text blocking.

The app offers a 7 days free trial. To continue with the service, customer can subscribe at any time, even during the trial period. The app costs $2/mo.