Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Groupie

Re: Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

CallWatch not working Google removed it from Google Play. Can't download can't use it anymore.
Community Manager

Groupie

Downloaded callwatch but it says its Not available for my mobile service carrier...
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Brasen. Let’s take a closer look. Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone? Are you getting this error since the app was downloaded? Have you tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall it again?

Groupie

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8, and I've tried reinstalling the app and keep getting the same error
Agent

Thanks for the information, @Brasen. Please, follow these steps to update your service, then try to use the app and let us know the outcome: 

1.From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
2.Tap the Settings icon.
3.Scroll to and tap System Updates.
4.Tap Update Profile.
5.Once the profile update is complete, tap OK.
6.Tap Update PRL.
7.Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.

Groupie

Sadly still says the same thing. Tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app again with no results
Agent

We'd like to investigate this further. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

I contacted the developer at callwatch_support@privacystar.com, given it is their product, and they suggested their app PrivacyStar.

I am having the same issue. I have the Galaxy S7 Edge. It just started happening after updating and resetting my phone. Was working ok a couple days ago.