Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Highlighted

Block Unwanted Calls with Boost Call Watch!

Hello everyone 🙂
I hope you are all having a beautiful day.

Many customers that have boost mobile have asked me what can they do due to unwanted calls

Boost Mobile has this great app called Call Watch for only $2 a month they give you the optiion to block calls, send them to voice mail, look up numbers and even color code unwanted calls. Stops 

1. Robocalls
  2. Bill Collectors 
  3. Telemarketers
  4. Scammers 
  5. Any unwanted call of any knid even if its an Ex too.

Its good to have for many reasons even if its just to look up a number or lets say you save someones number and did not get there name the app can provide there name if it has that info and everything is private. They wont give your number up to anyone or do anything else then what they promise to do. Just in case i downloaded the app myself i dont like to preach it if i dont go through it myself. I don't need the app since i don't have any unwated call but I downloaded the app just to see how it works myself. Cant honestly offer customer good qualities without giving it a try if you know what i mean.

Hope this option helps many customers out there to download this app you need to go to your app store. Good with any smart phone.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Groupie

CallWatch not working Google removed it from Google Play. Can't download can't use it anymore.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Highlighted
Groupie

Downloaded callwatch but it says its Not available for my mobile service carrier...
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Brasen. Let’s take a closer look. Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone? Are you getting this error since the app was downloaded? Have you tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall it again?

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8, and I've tried reinstalling the app and keep getting the same error
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information, @Brasen. Please, follow these steps to update your service, then try to use the app and let us know the outcome: 

1.From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
2.Tap the Settings icon.
3.Scroll to and tap System Updates.
4.Tap Update Profile.
5.Once the profile update is complete, tap OK.
6.Tap Update PRL.
7.Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.

Highlighted
Groupie

Sadly still says the same thing. Tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app again with no results
Highlighted
Agent

We'd like to investigate this further. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

I contacted the developer at callwatch_support@privacystar.com, given it is their product, and they suggested their app PrivacyStar.

Highlighted

I am having the same issue. I have the Galaxy S7 Edge. It just started happening after updating and resetting my phone. Was working ok a couple days ago.