Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Bad service on the phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Bad service on the phone

Yeah, my service is the worst. I’m on the unlimited plan but yet I can hardly watch any videos. It takes the longest to load a single web page. It seem like I am on a 2$ dollar phone plan. But I’m stuck with boost because the phone they sold me is prepaid and I could not switch and take the phone. First chance I get. I’m switching. This is agonizing!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I totally agree with you. I have done everything that I can between contacting boost and Apple support. Both have told me that it’s an issue with the other. It’s extremely frustrating!!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @DannyDs! That’s definitely not what we like to hear. Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can investigate.

Highlighted

My phone is unusable in my house in a major city near 2 of your stores. I tried to return both iphone 6 phones and the store said they do not have a refund policy. I'm self employed and rely on my phone service so I guess I'm going to have to trash 2 brand new iphones because of the awful service (1 bar when sitting in my living room and dropped calls from anywhere in my house- 45373). This has been a terrible experience and I wish I never heard of Boost Mobile. Not a good service in Troy, OH, Piqua, OH or anywhere near here. I have reset the phones according to your site and no improvement in dropped calls. I called for tech support and cannot reach a human being. Very frustrating experience. All I can do is tell the world how bad it is. It's reminiscent of the quality of cell phone service back in the 1990s. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I really do know what your experiencing phlying1. It partially because of all the false advertising and marketing they do.
Highlighted
Groupie

How Do I Turn My Phone On ?

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m Mad That My Phone is Always Tripping I Just Got This Phone With Boost An Been With Them Over A Year I Need Better Service Because This Is Not Exceptible
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @Dedee098! We want to help! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Are you getting any error message when trying to use the service? If so, what's the error? Can you please let us know the make and model of the phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

I've been with metro pcs for so I decided to give boost a try and why did I do that. The service sukcs the phone sucks. It's nothing good about this I'm upset cause I had my son my 2 daughters and son in law come so far me and my daughter still here to use out the money for the first bill then back to metro we ALL go. And the few people I told to co.e I now told them stay with metro. It's like what the USA did went from Obama to waste.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Tameka. Can you provide us more details about the issue?