Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Bad service on the phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Bad service on the phone

I have been a long time boost mobile. Well I bought a 20dollar card and not even two days later my service started getting bad, no one could call me, it would be a busy sound. Long story short I been calling they have a tower down. Well I'm still getting charged and now for the 2nd time that I called they said oneore day.
The guy was rude and acted mad because I called again, then when I asked speak supervisor he argues and says repeatedly tell me what u don't understand awnser my question . boost mobile I understand tower problems but to turn my phone off when I'm barely getting voice mails and missing calls and text then manager says no we gave u 5doll no more right now basically. I'm so mad I was treated like I was trying scheme them and I haven't really had a phone all week then I have to walk 6,miles from work because they 2ouldnt turn my phone on because I only get random calls because your towers??? What??? I'm so mad and irritated I always brag on u now just leave me screwed I was going add family plan this next week but now I'm so mad the way I been treated I'm switching carriers grrrrr...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bad service on the phone

Hello @Shonnieo! We apologize for the experience you had last time you contacted us. We'd love to turn those feelings around. Are you experiencing this issues still at home? If you are able to please send me your address in a private message I will be able to get an update on this matter?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Hello @Shonnieo! We apologize for the experience you had last time you contacted us. We'd love to turn those feelings around. Are you experiencing this issues still at home? If you are able to please send me your address in a private message I will be able to get an update on this matter?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank u
Highlighted

I've barely had boost a week, phone buffers a lot, vibration is rather week, sometimes keys have to be tapped several times, signal goes in and out. Starting to regret leaving previous carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Cwillis. Would you mind sending us a private message with the details?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I had no service for two to 3 weeks they were suppose credit my account and never did this was in july ive called several times they said i been credited. Yes i was but phone towers were still down so no didnt ever use the credit either time im so irritated.
Highlighted
Accomplice

E. Main st durant ok 74701

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Shonnieo. Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks! Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have had the same problems going on for about a month and a half now. My service seems to keep getting worse. I just started using boost on September 12 and was with sprint before that with no service issues and they use the same towers. I keep getting text messages that credits will be issued to my account but they haven’t been. I changed plans from the unlimited to the 35 dollar plan and my service was disrupted even worse. When I called to upgrade plans even though my bill wasn’t due yet they made me pay that one off before I could go back to the unlimited. Now the credits that were supposed to be issued to my account via text that I received are still not applied like promised. I also cannot get online while on a phone call. I’m not receiving all of my phone calls and I’m having dropped phone calls and problems making text messages. When I’m trying to get online it’s always searching for service and I only have two bars of service at all times. One of the updates that the customer service representative made me do I lost apps on my iPhone and they told me that it was an Apple problem. I’m so irritated that I cannot put it into words. I’ve spent hours on the phone with both boost and Apple. I just bought this phone September 12th and have never been treated so poorly!!
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @hotshott! We definitely want to look into this for you. Please private message us your phone number, PIN and address to further assist you.