Bad service on the phone from rep

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Bad service on the phone from rep

Does anyone else have issue with the customer service reps? I was told for 3 straight weeks now that the tower updates by my house will be done in 48-72 hours. I called them on Monday and Was told to call back today to see about the updates and the guy told me it was completed on Monday when i got off the phone. I told him thats funny because im still not getting any data service by my house. He then tells me because I used up all my data services and thats why. I said im on a $50 plan and I have not even made it half way yet. He than tells me that he reviewed my plan and that i was right. I then told him that I will switch to a daily plan until the tower issues is fixed. He tells me that I can't do that. Now I'm beyond irritated and so I ask him what do you mean I can't do that? I have started off at the 60 dollar plan because I use the hotspot for my home internet but I couldn't even make it to half the 20 gigs because of the bad data service so I went down to the 50 dollar plan because I was told the tower would be fixed and I couldn't make it to the 8 gigs because the data service is just plain bad and so now your telling me I'm forced to pay for full service 50 and 60 dollars but only get 25 cents worth of service? That seems like a screw job and asked him what good is having a brand new phone if I can't get service? He told me " WELL IN A YEAR THE PHONE WILL BE YOURS"? wtf says that? You expect me to keep a brand new phone with little to no service for a year? Then he hangs up. I knew he lied to me the moment he said the tower was fixed as soon as I got off the phone with the lady on Monday! That was around 3pm. I asked him what time was that? He said around 330. Little did he know the lady I spoke to called me back that same day to let me know that credit was added to my phone and she was just calling back to let me know that and that she had wrote in her notes that I would be calling back again on Friday for a follow up on the Tower. (That was at 5:45pm)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Can you private message us so we can investigate further? @tworlde2018.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We're concerned about your feedback. Please give us the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

Can you private message us so we can investigate further? @tworlde2018.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Sure.
Highlighted
Agent

We will be waiting for your private message @tworlde2018

Highlighted
Groupie

ABSOLUTLY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I'm on here now because of them️I called when I was new to Boost to get additional hotspot, I said I didn't know how it worked,etc She said to just pay my bill early(about 3-4days) and I even asked to make sure it didn't change my bill date as I intentionally waited to join so that my pay on 15th would cover bill. Well, now I'm told I'm ineligible for boostup because of late payment every month- which after over a year it should have gone back to 15th-but noooooo!! And her and her "supervisor" had huge attitudes, were laughing, and could CARE LESS! Am I wrong to think that when you see for over12 months the payment made same time that should count!!?? I went in to store and was told that customer service were the ones that could approve me- now I'm without phone as the battery died and shorted phone-did I mention that I've bought three phones since February from boost because of 1getting thrown in toilet and two getting stolen? Had to change my number- now told I've only been with boost since April?!?!

Highlighted
Groupie

And hey send us a private message with your pin- uh no- how about you send one and when I get on the phone with you then you can verify who and where you are and tell me if you can help- I've got no phone and I'm losing countless work opportunies

Highlighted
Groupie

@melissac wrote:

We will be waiting for your private message @tworlde2018

Why will you be waiting and not contacting him yourself