Bad Service

Highlighted
Groupie

Bad Service

Just went yesterday to get samsung galaxy s7 activated and did the $50 deal plus $26 activation fee...but now today I end up with 2/3 bars, connection goes in and out and on top of that videos dont load fast on YouTube or crunchyroll/adult swim app...called store that's a few blocks down from where I lived they told me to ##72786# to see if fix but no it didnt fix the issue. Been googling what it could be but can't figure it out.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Bad Service

Sorry to hear that, Yukidarake. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Sorry late reply 902 north kerr ave Wilmington nc 28405
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Yukidarake. Are you still experiencing the same service issues? Please provide us more details.

Highlighted
Groupie

I switched plans to $60. But I'm close to tower now not having much issue. Now im having issues with service of the unlimited not being unlimited and not getting what I'm paying for. Payed a bill on 4/7 and didnt use much of phone and got like 10-20GB of data usage in a weeks time. U guys need to fix that bc it's a big rip off if it really not unlimited. If it's not fixed I'm going over to Verizon where my $$$ will be worth it. Iv heard alot of complaints about ur so call "unlimited" not being what it says.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.