Apple Watch Series 3

Go to solution
Highlighted

Apple Watch Series 3

Does Boost Mobile support the Apple Watch 3 cellular add on to a plan? If so, how much would the fee be monthly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

We don't have any information about that as of now, @BrandonGonder. Stay tuned to our website for any possible news.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @BrandonGonder! Unfortunately, we don't support the Apple Watch as of now. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

Highlighted

Ok, do you know when you might support it? Thanks.
Highlighted
Agent

We don't have any information about that as of now, @BrandonGonder. Stay tuned to our website for any possible news.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Is there any plans to eventually get the Apple Watch with LTE? It’s understood a date is not established, but as a customer who is considering leaving Boost for another Carrier to obtain the watches full functionality. It would be helpful to get an idea if this is a device, and feature the company ever intends to offer or not.
Highlighted
Agent

That’s not what we like to hear, DrQuest. Unfortunately, we don't have that information available. We suggest you stay tuned to our Social Media channels and website for updates on this.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey do you know anything about the Apple Watch series 3 ?? I would like to know if im going to be able to connect it or not
Highlighted
Groupie

Is there any news about boost supporting the apple watxh ??? I want to know if boost will be supporting it or can I connect it with sprint since boost is connected with them
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Nahary22. Boost Mobile does not support smart watches. So sorry. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I have an Apple Watch series 4, and it is impressive...........way beyond my previous smart watches.  It does everything I need....electrocardiogram, gps, messaging, cell phone calls when your phone is back home..... and much more.  To me the smart watch has finally succeeded.

And unfortunately, Boost does not support it.....unlike a host of other carriers.     

I am hoping Boost management and product development, reconsider development and support of Apple Watch support.