Adding new member to family plan

Go to solution
Groupie

Adding new member to family plan

I am trying to add a new family member to my existing family plan. The new member has the $50 data talk text unlimited gigs. The instructions says this is not compatible with my family plan. What do I need to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Adding new member to family plan

Hello, Cberlanga. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'd love to assist you today. Can you please send us a private message with the phone numbers and pin code for these accounts?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello, Cberlanga. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'd love to assist you today. Can you please send us a private message with the phone numbers and pin code for these accounts?

View solution in original post

Accomplice

I'm trying to transfer a phone from metro pcs to boost and add it to my family plan can you help me with this
Highlighted

oh, hi! i need a solution too 

Agent

Hi maryfink! We'll be happy to help you. Please, send us more details in a Private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Get $25 credit added to your account! Use my link now! https://refer.boostmobile.com/sCriLeS-9p55CL
Accomplice

I need to remove a line on my family plan, primary number is
Line to remove is
If possible, change plan on the  to the $3 daily plan.

I understand your concern, Dodson116. I recommend you to delete your personal account information from this public forum for your own security. We will continue to assist you via private message.