Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Add a line to existing account

I would like to add a line back to my account
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Dantej. To add a line to your account, please activate the 2nd line on the same plan as the primary account online, send the invitation to the primary line to be accepted. The payments for both lines should be made on the primary account. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am so sorry, the money is the second account, can I get transferred to the primary account?
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. When was the funds added?  Please send us a private message with this information and we will look into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Second phone did not switch over to the family plan like the rep said it would could you help me please
Highlighted

Hey there, jamesj4429! Can you please send me a private message with the primary line's phone number and PIN, together with the phone number and PIN of the secondary line you will like to add to your family plan?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i go about adding a sec.line.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Roddie. Thanks for contacting us. Depending on your current plan, you just need to make a payment to the primary line to cover the second one, then access the account online to complete the linkage. Alternatively, you can send us a private message with both phone numbers and PIN so we can assist you.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".