Add a line to existing account

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Add a line to existing account

Messaged you
Highlighted
Accomplice

How it worked for me when I set up my family plan with this promotion (3 days or so ago) was I switched to the $50 unlimited family plan and sent an invite to join to my partner.  The invite was accepted and then Boost required them to switch their plan to mirror mine ($50 unlimited) at which time I was billed for my new plan and the second line reduced to $30.  The reduction is made at billing time for which I being the primary am responsible for the entire cost of the family plan...the additional members are no longer billed separately.  I had problems with switching plans for my partner but called the Boost customer service number and the agent took care of everything without a hitch...with very little wait time.  And just to note we were both existing Boost Mobile single line customers.

Highlighted

this would make it a third line

Highlighted

Yes
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, William3. Do you want to add an additional line? Please, send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the primary line's phone number and PIN.

Highlighted
Groupie

Can I use my at& t Samsung Galaxy and keep my phone number when being added to boost family plan?
Highlighted

my boyfriend invited me to his plan but i'm curious to know that if i paid his phone bill, does it pay for mine also? because on my line it says i owe $40 but i just paid $65 since it gave us money back for putting me on the line. Can you please help me with this?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, lacey0730! We understand your concern. Let’s do some investigating! The payment must always be added to the Primary line of the Family plan. Can you send us the details of both accounts in a Private Message? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted

I want to add my son to the plan do i have share my data or it is unliinted plan talk and text .i just adding my plan how long  and how much Cesar Dinzey.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, blackcesar! No. Each individual line uses their own allotment of high-speed data that comes with their plan. Please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:PlansAndServices#!/support/faq/plans-services/fam... for more details. Here https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Plans:FamilyPlans#!/shop/plans/family-plans/ you can find the family plan rates, and the steps to create a family plan.