Add a line to existing account

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Add a line to existing account

Hey there! The person you are going to invite needs to go to a local store to get everything taken care all together. Porting their number from their current carrier to Boost and will need your information to add his line to your plan. You can locate the closest one to you here https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/

Highlighted
Groupie

I want to add a line to my existing account but they don't have a phone or number too switch how do I do it
Highlighted
Agent

@Normanchick Hey there! In order for them to join your family plan they need to switch their phone number to us, if not they will not be able to join the family plan.

~Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello i am having trouble adding an existing line on my family plan to the $50 unlimited plan. My wife is the primary account holder for the family plan, and she has already switched to it. I am the 2nd line and i want to switch to the same plan but pay the $30 for my line so we both are linked on the same plan. She has already sent me an invite to the plan, but when i go to switch plans it wants me to pay $50 dollars as well. What should i do?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello ff7cloude. We can help you with that. Feel free to send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay i messaged you thanks!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can walmart do this because right now, where i live the boost stores are closed down. Both of them. I have a new boost phone but the number i need activated is a metro pcs # and my service just ended?
Highlighted
Agent

@Patzoeblue Hey there! We recommended to get in contact with Walmart first, and confirm if the promotion is available are they store.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

In order to add my line to my boyfriends family plan do I have to pay $50 again?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey CristalGuzman, please send me a Private Message with the primary number & pin and the number & pin  of the account you want to add so we can check and let you know.