Add a line to existing account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Accomplice

Add a line to existing account

If I'm on the $50 unhooked unlimited plan and add a family member do I stay on my $50 unlimited plan (like i wont run out off high speed data I'll still have my 8 GB of hotspot?) and what kind of plan do my family member get unhooked unlimited also? For $30 ?

Like I don't want to end up on some lame family plan with only 10gb of high speed data or end up sharing data

Also do I still get my $5 discount for being in auto pay
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Promoter

Re: Add a line to existing account

Hi. Yes ofcourse you're still be on the $50 plan. Also the same with the member. It's just that the recurring charge for their plan will be $30 because they will be getting a $20 discount each line since it is a Family Plan. Each line will be getting the 8GB of Hotspot.

4 REPLIES
Promoter

Hi. Yes ofcourse you're still be on the $50 plan. Also the same with the member. It's just that the recurring charge for their plan will be $30 because they will be getting a $20 discount each line since it is a Family Plan. Each line will be getting the 8GB of Hotspot.

Enthusiast

I added another line to my family plan the day after I made my payment. I paid my payment early. I should owe more and have auto pay set. But I haven't been charged. And auto pay date was yesterday and I don't want my service to end. Help
Agent

Hello!

Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin, to better assist you?

I have an extra cell phone, and I want to get it activated with the second phone line.