Add a line to existing account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Accomplice

Add a line to existing account

If I'm on the $50 unhooked unlimited plan and add a family member do I stay on my $50 unlimited plan (like i wont run out off high speed data I'll still have my 8 GB of hotspot?) and what kind of plan do my family member get unhooked unlimited also? For $30 ?

Like I don't want to end up on some lame family plan with only 10gb of high speed data or end up sharing data

Also do I still get my $5 discount for being in auto pay
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Promoter

Re: Add a line to existing account

Hi. Yes ofcourse you're still be on the $50 plan. Also the same with the member. It's just that the recurring charge for their plan will be $30 because they will be getting a $20 discount each line since it is a Family Plan. Each line will be getting the 8GB of Hotspot.

12 REPLIES
Promoter

Hi. Yes ofcourse you're still be on the $50 plan. Also the same with the member. It's just that the recurring charge for their plan will be $30 because they will be getting a $20 discount each line since it is a Family Plan. Each line will be getting the 8GB of Hotspot.

Enthusiast

I added another line to my family plan the day after I made my payment. I paid my payment early. I should owe more and have auto pay set. But I haven't been charged. And auto pay date was yesterday and I don't want my service to end. Help
Agent

Hello!

Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin, to better assist you?

I have an extra cell phone, and I want to get it activated with the second phone line.

Groupie

I would like to add a line to my account
Agent

Hi. To add a line to your account, please activate the 2nd line on the same plan as the primary account online, send the invitation to the primary line to be accepted. The payments for both lines would be made on the primary account. Victor21

Hello,

I am trying to add a line as well. And I can't figure out how. I don't want to be charged twice.

Hey there! A payment is needed in the primary line for $30 to be able to join the additional line to your plan. Have you done this?

I have a question too.  I know you have to "invite" someone to add a line to your primary account, but the person I want to add does not have a boost mobile number.  He wants to keep his old at&t phone number,  use one of my old boost mobile phones and be added to my account.  How would we accomplish this?