Activating a new phone on family plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Activating a new phone on family plan

I bought my daughter a new phone. She was on our family plan with her old phone & we had her removed. We need to re-add her with her new phone that hasn't been activated yet. What do I do to activate & put her on the family plan at the same time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Activating a new phone on family plan

Hi there, ghsthntr4life. Thanks for contacting us. You don't have to do it at the same time. You just have to activate the new phone with any plan (it could also be your same family plan rate) and not make any payment. Afterwards, you add that number to the family plan and an invitation will be sent to join. This will make her plan the one of the family plan.

If you need assistance, we can help you on our end too.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, ghsthntr4life. Thanks for contacting us. You don't have to do it at the same time. You just have to activate the new phone with any plan (it could also be your same family plan rate) and not make any payment. Afterwards, you add that number to the family plan and an invitation will be sent to join. This will make her plan the one of the family plan.

If you need assistance, we can help you on our end too.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Worked great thanks!
Highlighted
Groupie

Yes activating a phone to my plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Babyboy9! What seems to be the problem?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello I just purchased a new Boost J3 Achieve phone for my son. I am having trouble activating and adding the phone to my current Boost account to create a family plan. Could you please tell me how I can do that? Thank you
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there ghsthntr4life. Please allow us to help you. Is your son's phone activated with a number already? If so. please provide us with the phone number and pin code. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I am trying to bring one of my lines over to join my family plan... any idea on how to do that
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Cwebber1110. Thank you for stopping by. You need to transfer your phone number to Boost Mobile, activate it with a family plan and then link it to your family account.  -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

It is boost number already just a separate line in my name I wanna join it with the two already on a family plan