$60 plan hard data cap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Promoter

$60 plan hard data cap

Really? The $60 plan now has a hard data cap at 35gb then you're throttled to 2gb?? Unbelievable!!!
58 REPLIES 58
Highlighted
Groupie

This is so ridiculous, I've ran out of 4G data and now on 2G data and I cant even load a picture on FB. This carrier just keeps getting worst and worst! All they have to say is if you have another device you can use your hotspot or connect to wifi.. I dont pay to use Wifi or use my hotspot.. I think I'm switching companies..
Highlighted
Groupie

I pay 50$ a month and it's the same, so yes they tricked you.
Highlighted
Accomplice

You don't even need to hit the 35 gig cap. Boost starts throttling me at random, any time of the month. I've only used 12 gigs of LTE as of this post, and yet I'm down to dial-up speeds. Boost is a bunch of crooks. I can't wait to move away from them after 7 years.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi LeviS. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry about the situation you are experiencing. Please send us a private message, so we can assist you further. Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Does Boost have a solution? This site sucks as well.
Highlighted
Promoter

They have no solution. You will be throttled to 2g on any of their 'unlimited' plans and they're working on eliminating unlimited music streaming. Goodbye Boost
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes. And I will tell everyone I know what I think of boost.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am absolutely disappointed by the data cap. After 35gb it makes your phone pretty much useless. I use my phone for work, and need unlimited data, which they use to provide, (For the most part). But now... that is not the case. And I can't believe they can still advertise their $60 dollar plan as unlimited. 2G after only 35gb is beyond useless. Especially for me. I'm just so sad because boost is the only phone provider that reaches where I live; I don't have the option to change. I feel cheated and swindled. I'm better off switching to the $50 dollar plan just to save myself the 10 dollars. I really hope they go back to how it was. Otherwise I'm screwed. This just really sucks... What a poor choice boost mobile has made. Also before I go, this decision isn't even benefitting them. They aren't offering a new plan with true unlimited for more money; so all that will happen is people will either switch to a new provider, or downgrade their monthly plan. Boot losses either way. I just hope they realize how bad a decision this was.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Crap decision on their part.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm a little confused by what you're saying. Could you possibly elaborate/explain?