$60 plan hard data cap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Promoter

$60 plan hard data cap

Really? The $60 plan now has a hard data cap at 35gb then you're throttled to 2gb?? Unbelievable!!!
58 REPLIES 58
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am looking for a new provider. This is so stupid, changes are suppose to better the system not take it back to the 90's.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was VirginMobike subscriber kicked over to Boost Never gas a problem with caps while with VM past 7 years.  I had $40 plan and last month went over cap.  First time ever.   So on 7/31 I upgraded to $50 plan for 4g and unlimited talk text and data.  NowherE on the page of plan details was an cap mentioned.  However buried within Boost volumes of pages the 35GB cap is mentioned.  I find this odd that the other plans mention a specific cap.  So I signed up. Speeds aren’t any faster and within t20  days I had exceeded the 35 GB.  I call BS. And ripoff and for last 10!days 2GB completely unusable.   I’m looking for a better carrier and better service 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Mariner. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’m not streaming music I don’t have a bunch of apps running or installed. The thing I find odd is that specific data cap mentioned on 35? Plan. But not in 50. Service is so slow and I never get over two bars. I think I can do better. VM was a lot better.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Cutback to 3g is useless. Took me almost three hours to d/l the Pizza Hut app. Webpages just die.
Highlighted
Accomplice

They always want to send you a private message that accomplishes nothing.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Even this forum with white background and light gray letters is chincy
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I agree, its complete BS! I have been with Boost Mobile for almost 10 years but because of this I will be switching to a new phone company very soon.
Highlighted
Accomplice

The same.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have sent you you private messages and I am still yet to get a response