$60 plan hard data cap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Promoter

$60 plan hard data cap

Really? The $60 plan now has a hard data cap at 35gb then you're throttled to 2gb?? Unbelievable!!!
69 REPLIES 69
Highlighted

Hi, JMGCrest! Sorry for the confusion. Please send me private message with a brief explanation on what's going on to further assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why don't you just admit the hard cap sucks and you aren't going to do anything about it? I wonder how many customers you will lose?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

The $60 "unlimited" data cap is unacceptable. I'd purchased the $60 plan due to it being unlimited. I was with Virgin Mobile for so many years, with no issues. Boost unNoble continues to steal from me. My hotspot on my phone didn't and continues not to work, in my home. Purchased a Cool pad Hotspot (replacement) from a miseducated seller who assured me, again, long lasting data. Now this, my unlimited data has a cap on my phone. Boost unNoble is low quality and criminal. To do this during a time like this, SMH. I'm looking into other pre-paid company's with some integrity.
With Boost Mobile, just know, you're entering at your own risk. I really miss Virgin Mobile. Yes, they were both under Sprint but Virgin never took on a "not our problem" attitude and "you brought so it's yours" approach. Boost unNoble will not attempt to resolve an issue w/o assuring Boost is the only beneficiary.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I will tell everyone I know to dump Boost Mobile. Virgin never gave me problems or lied like Boost does.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

They keep saying "Please send us a private message to further assist you" over and over again, and hey; I did exactly that. You know what it got me? They brought up that I can buy extra 1Gb chunks at $5 a pop, to my supposed unlimited plan, and that I should really try connecting my phone to Wi-Fi instead of using up that "unlimited" 35Gb of data. Except if I could connect to a Wi-Fi network at my work, I wouldn't have purchased an unlimited data plan in the first place.

Luckily, I've already found another provider that will still work without changing any of my family's phones and we will be switching over before the end of the current billing cycle. Enjoy your 2G speeds.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost unNoble are horrible. Years ago, while with Virgin Mobile, I’d left and went to Boost just to return back to Virgin. I stayed with Boost for a month b/c the services was that bad. I will try Metro PCS. I will research before my transition to assure I’m not signing up with a **bleep**show company. Metro is under T-Mobile and T-Mobile has so many issue’s regarding interruption of services.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am going to go to the local Boost store this week and tell them exactly what I think. In the era of social media, someone dissatisfied with service is a dangerous thing.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Let me be clear! Love it start off all post on this thread with that lol but, I am in the same boat. Since dish Network took over they are trying to get rid of all the high data users. They said it themselves but like “some customers that were good for sprint are not good for us . We will be doing some clean up” What’s clean up mean used in that statement?
Highlighted
Accomplice

You guys are not really assisting us. By telling us to use less data or buy more when we previously had it just fine.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I wouldn't mind paying 5 bucks extra on true unlimited data. Not 5 bucks a gig. Especially when it's Boost that I'd measuring the data, and not my phone.