$5 discount

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

$5 discount

Why are you no longer offering the five dollar discount? I count on that. Will you replace it with anything?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, lolxox! We understand your concern. Existing customers who currently have the $5 Auto Pay discount will continue to receive it for as long as they remain on their existing plan. If, and once, they choose to change to these new  plans, the discount will be permanently lost.  Please note, when this occurs there will be no warning in the front end systems.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, lolxox! We understand your concern. Existing customers who currently have the $5 Auto Pay discount will continue to receive it for as long as they remain on their existing plan. If, and once, they choose to change to these new  plans, the discount will be permanently lost.  Please note, when this occurs there will be no warning in the front end systems.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you.
Highlighted

I signed up for it 3 months ago and still never received it why?
Highlighted

I signed up for the 5 dollar discount auto reboost 3 months ago and still haven't recieved the discount and it said I would so how come ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Lydia1686! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we'd also like to look into this for you. Please provide us your number and PIN via a private message. Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just saw your response to this customer's question, and would just like to clarify. So since I have had my phone for a few months now and have been enrolled in the auto reboost I will continue to receive the $5 discount until I change my plan?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, xAliKat13x! That is correct. You will keep the benefit as long as you keep the auto-pay system and a compatible plan.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How come it is not showing that in my account information on the Boost Zone?
Highlighted
Agent

This new system was just implemented and it may not appear on the app. You can rest assured that you'll keep getting the benefits as long as you keep a compatible plan.