Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

$5 1gb high speed data add-on

Highlighted

$5 1gb high speed data add-on

been with boost 5 years and this is first time i encountered this problem. used up my 3gb of high speed in first 5 days then went 2 weeks on slow speed and finally caved in to buy the upgrade. by the time i purchased the 1gb high speed data pack i used about 500mb of slow speed. soon as my account hit 4gb they shut of the high speed that i paid for. should have about 500mb of high speed left. attempted to use chat option but that bot doesn't understand english. attempted to stop in a store i drove by and that guy couldn't be bothered with my problem and told me to call... after 5 years with boost and constantly recommending this company to friends family i am now considering other options. doing a quick search and i am not the only one that experienced this problem. someone posted nearly 2 years ago same issue and they still have done nothing to fix this obvious error in their system.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: $5 1gb high speed data add-on

Hello, @benovrnsqwel. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

i will do that soon as i can verify who you are. I'm hesitant to send any personal information to anyone...
Highlighted

You can always call customer care at 866-402-7366.

Highlighted

i probably will but i shouldn't have too... this is obviously an ungoing problem that has never been taking care of...
Highlighted
Agent

To assist you further, we'll need to access your account. However, we can't discuss private information in public. If you don't feel comfortable sending us a private message through this channel, we recommend you contact customer care for more assistance.