2g Garbage

Highlighted

2g Garbage

I'm not the kind of person that post to forums but I fell the need to do so on this one. I have been with Boost since about 2010. Never really had too many complaints until now. After 10 years I'll be switching to another courrier not sure which one but I'm guessing Boost really wants us to leave. I've had dish tv before and have nothing good to say about them. If I'm going to get nickeled and dimed I'll just take my money elsewhere. My friends and family are making the move as well. It just makes me upset I was very happy with my previous plan , I would reach my cap and my service was still good. Now with the hard cap I can bearly do anything. Bottom line the new merger is straight hot Garbage, advertising needs to be changed as "unlimited data" is false advertisement. Not paying $50 for 2g service in 2020 its just ludicrous. Goodbye Boost we had a good run.
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accomplice

2G? Ha.. yeah right. I have 3 apps that test internet speed. I test 3 times a day. Half the tests come back 0.0 Mbps. And the highest I've had in 10 days was 196Kbps.
Or the apps actually come back "check your internet connection, no internet".
I tried to contact them through the chat function, and they said twice, that they have a new policy and they gave me a link. So I checked it, and it clearly says "speeds reduced to 2G". I'm not even getting a half a G! And that's if I get anything at all. I've never seen the You Tube app say the connection has timed out. Frickin dial up is faster than this B. S.
I've been with boost since 2010 or 2011. The last 6 months have been nothing but trash. All the disclaimers on the website specifically say 2G and unlimited data, and that you will still have access to the internet. False advertising and out right lies.
I can't watch you tube, I can't check my bank balance, I can't complete a Google search, I can't load a website, hell.. I can't even go online to the boost site to pay my bill. I have drive to a Walmart to use the WiFi..
To hell with that. When it's time to pay my bill, and I can't get online to do it... That's it. I'm done. Even when I'm under my data cap I still only get 4G half the time. Not only that. But I've been at work for 12 hours came out and turned on my phone... And my data usage jumped three gigs instantly, and I got a text message saying that I reached my data cap... Oh really during those 10 hours that my phone was turned off I hit my data cap? False advertising because they said 35 gigs of high-speed internet... But I didn't get 35 gigs of high-speed internet I got 20 gigs of high-speed internet and 15 gigs of not high-speed internet.
Download a couple of apps from the app store and test your internet connection a couple times a day with more than one app and keep the records. I've been doing it for 2 months almost. Three times a day. And half of them are literally 0.0 or "check your internet connection no internet" if we all keep records they're screwed