$10 re-activation fee

Highlighted
Groupie

$10 re-activation fee

I've been trying for 3 days to get this "new to me" previously activated Boost phone activated. After talking to customer service, which by the way was deplorable, and nearly impossible to understand. I was told my phone was activated, and given a new number. THEN was told about the reactivation fee. I've been a boost customer for nearly 5 years, I've never heard of such a thing. Why is boost charging me to reactivate their own phone!? I'd also like to know why I can't call customer services? All I ever get is a message that says, "your account cannot be verified", then out hangs up. The boost app says my service has been interrupted and need to make a payment of $35, and I have $35 in my account. When I try to make a payment, I'm not given the option to use the $35 I've already added to my account. And NO WHERE, and I mean NO WHERE in that app does it say I still owe the $10 reactivation fee. So...now what?
2 REPLIES 2

Re: $10 re-activation fee

We are so sorry that happened, PrettyLady77. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, for both phone numbers? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

Re: $10 re-activation fee

Hello I'm sorry for this but I'm not sure where I need to post this or how to get ahold of anyone... But I had just purchased this brannew phone and turned it on at Walmart... Chose the 35 dollar plan but for some reason I was also charged a 10 dollar "re" activation fee and like I said the phone was new and I had just made the account... I have the receipt for the phone and th 35 dollar card I bought to pay the first months bill and the additional 10 dollar card for the extra fee that shouldn't have been charged.. could you please hele with this..