$10 Boost Mobile Service Credit? "THANKS10"?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

$10 Boost Mobile Service Credit? "THANKS10"?

So someone Facebook posted this post about sending "THANKS10" to 266781 (Boost's Short Code) which allegedly gives you a $10 Boost Mobile credit.

I did it, and received this response:

BSTFreeMSG: You're set! We will apply your first $10 credit in 5 business days. Future credits will be applied 20 days prior to payment due date.

What is this promotion? It appears to be legit because it's coming from the same short code I've received other Boost Mobile system messages from....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: $10 Boost Mobile Service Credit? "THANKS10"?

Hello, @Cyrellia! We do not have an offer like that. The only legit offers are posted on our Boost Mobile profile, not on somebody else's profiles. Please avoid further interactions with this post. This is under investigation. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hello, @Cyrellia! We do not have an offer like that. The only legit offers are posted on our Boost Mobile profile, not on somebody else's profiles. Please avoid further interactions with this post. This is under investigation. 

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Thanks @Frankt. It's weird that Boost's system accepted that code and gave me that message. But it was weirder though that they weren't telling everyone about this, and such a generic code at that.

Bug in system? Bug Bounty? lol....