"It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address."

Accomplice

"It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address."

I've been trying to order a new phone online, and I keep getting the error message: "It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address."

I've checked the USPS site and confirmed the address is valid, and it's the same exact address used in billing already. Tried calling a Rep to buy the phone instead, and she told me I couldn't get the installment payment plan which is being offered online, (since I've been a loyal customer), to buy the phone, and I would have to purchase it at its full price if I ordered via  the phone. This is incredibly frustrating. Apparently I'm not the only one having this issue, so there appears to be a glitch in your ordering system. 

47 REPLIES 47

Sorry to hear that, MariaLynn. How about we take a closer look at this? Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and delivery address.

Accomplice

i have the same problem been trying for 3 days to buy a new phone

tech support says they fixed the problem to go home and order phone on home computer, still dont work

the cc company says  its boost mobile problem not cc

3 times i called tech support and waited over a half hour each time for nothing

Accomplice

I agree that this is incredibly frustrating. I just spent 2 hours trying to find a form of my address that would work. I typed the same address that the shopping cart filled in for me into google maps, and saw a photo of my house., yet when I try to continue past the first page of the checkout process, I am told I have an invalid address. I am not on auto reboost, and have not saved any permanent payment info under "payment settings" but that shouldn't matter. 

In the middle of this, the site went offline for maintenence. When it came back, conveniently, the 20% code I was trying to use was also invalid. Guess I won't be upgrading my phone any time soon.

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, cam94z28. All addresses must be validated by www.USPS.com Unfortunately the offer of the 20% off was available from the 2nd to the 6th.

Accomplice

it's kind of funny when Virgin Mobile was running the show I ordered three phones to the same address same mailing address and there was never a problem over the course of six years why is the problem with boost do they have a clue as to what is going on sure doesn't look like it

We understand your concern, cam94z28, and we apologize.

Accomplice

For real. I had no issues with Virgin whatsoever. This whole thing is making me debate switching to another carrier, honestly.
Accomplice

After another hour I got the address working, by ignoring the similar suggestions your broken system was giving. I had to spell out the abbreviations in my address (for example South, Boulevard, etc...), flip them backwards from what i use everywhere else (for example (South Boulevard vs Boulevard South) and manually type in the correct City. It was suggesting my county rather than my city.

I appreciate your concern....But as I can't justify now paying $40 more for something I had in my cart, and was willing/trying to buy, I will not be purchasing a phone. Instead, I'm looking for a new carrier that will be more accomodating.. 

Never had a problem with Virgin Mobile, and was buying about one phone per year over my time with them.

Agent

Hello, @cam94z28. We hate to know that your experience hasn't been so great. We'll do our best to help. Can you please send us a PM? To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx