order processing

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: order processing

I am having the same Issue i order my LG G6 yesterday around 4pm paid the 12 dollars for the quicker shipping as i don't have a working phone at the moment and expected to see it processed by now bit it almost 130 the following day i still have it saying still processing i was hoping to get my phone buy today since im off and have to work tomorrow.

Groupie

I am having the same Issue i order my LG G 6 yesterday around 4 pm paid the 12 dollars for the quicker shipping as i don't have a working phone at the moment and expected to see it processed by now bit it almost 130 the following day i still have it saying still processing i was hoping to get my phone buy today since i'm off and have to work tomorrow.

Agent

Hi there, @CaptainV1! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take look.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Hello, I am also having the same problem you guys took the money from my account but I cant track my phone or anything... @Nosh_CxUx @Al3x  

Agent

Hello, @Justdoitmarcus. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Please, send us a private message with the order number to check this thing out.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".