order processing

Go to solution

Re: order processing

Hi! i also bought a iphone on saturday and today is monday so i was wondering when will i be getting my iphone because it still says order processing

Agent

Hi there, henny808, thanks for contacting us. 

There is no shipping on weekends so the order would be processed and shipped today. Did you pay expedited shipping? Please, send us a private message with the order number to have look.

Groupie

I ordered my iPhone on Saturday and paid expedited shipping and my phone still isn't here.
Agent

Hi there ruizmarvin98. If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day.  However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day. There are no deliveries on the weekend. Victor21

Groupie

I ordered a iPhone 6s plus yesterday at 3:30 pm with standard shipping still say order processing when Will I get it
Agent

Hello, @Eugene_1983. Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12 PM local destination time and standard shipping was chosen, will arrive in 3-5 business days. 

We'd like to check if the tracking number is already available. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I ordered a pre-owned iphone 6s plus at 12:22am this morning (Friday) and paid for next day shipping. It still says order processing. i was wondering if it will be here saturday morning

Agent

Hi there, @Diamond1! Thank you for contacting us. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). 

Groupie

I ordered 2 phones yesterday and my order says processing as well...

Agent

Hello KJSoCapable. I just want to let you know that there was some delay in processing others during the weekend. Those that received the confirmation number the item will be process and ship on the next few days. Others either will have the order process as well during the next few days or they will be systematically cancel and the money refunded automatically to the same card that was used for the purchase. Conversely, if anyone has an order number they can either wait for it to complete or request the order to be cancel as well. I hope that this cleared up any doubts or concerns, but feel free to reach out if need be.