order processing

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

order processing

Ordered the Samsung galaxy s8 on Saturday, I realize that they don't ship/process orders on weekends but it is now Monday and it still shows order processing and I've paid for 1 day shipping, does that mean it's supposed to get here tomorrow?
38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
Groupie

I requested the 3-5 day shipping but when I searched order status on the main boost page it said my order number was invalid..
Highlighted
Agent

Since you ordered the phone using the standard shipping method, it will arrive between Wednesday or Friday. Regarding your issue, please send us a private message with your order number. In order to send us a private message, you just need to click on my name, then click on "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered a iphone 6 on sunday at around 7. I know it was a weekend and holiday but my order says order processing. I dont know what that means im very anxious on orders.
Thanks please resond
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Aprilvasquez23! Please send us your order number on a private message. We'll check on it asap.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My order is

ek-bepp-

Highlighted
Groupie

Can you help me find out when I should be receiving my phones I ordered yesterday??

Highlighted
Agent

Can you please send us a private message? @brittanymf21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 6s gold with the 2 day shipping Sunday night when should it get here ?

@Nosh_CxUxwrote:

Hi there, @ruizmarvin98! Please send us a PM with your order number, so we can let you know when your order will be shipped.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 6s Sunday night with 2 day shipping and the order say order processing when should my phone get here
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Rayana928!

We offer an Expedited Next Business Day Shipping option, and regular 3/5 business days option. Which one did you select specifically?

EdwinRG