order processing

Go to solution
Enthusiast

order processing

Ordered the Samsung galaxy s8 on Saturday, I realize that they don't ship/process orders on weekends but it is now Monday and it still shows order processing and I've paid for 1 day shipping, does that mean it's supposed to get here tomorrow?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: order processing

Hi there, @ruizmarvin98! Please send us a PM with your order number, so we can let you know when your order will be shipped.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Agent

Hi there, @ruizmarvin98! Please send us a PM with your order number, so we can let you know when your order will be shipped.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I'm not sure how to send a pm
Agent

@ruizmarvin98: To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I sent you a private message
Enthusiast

Agent

@ruizmarvin98: Thanks! We have replied to your PM.

~Nosh_CxUx

Agent

@ruizmarvin98: We're happy to help you with your concern. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

I am having the same issue. I didn't get an emailed receipt either. Can an agent please help me too??
Agent

Hey there, @MelindaMcc If the order was placed on Saturday your order will ship on the next business day, meaning that it will go to FedEx on Monday, and it will arrive to your location on Tuesday (If overnight shipping).