order processing

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: order processing

I requested the 3-5 day shipping but when I searched order status on the main boost page it said my order number was invalid..
Agent

Since you ordered the phone using the standard shipping method, it will arrive between Wednesday or Friday. Regarding your issue, please send us a private message with your order number. In order to send us a private message, you just need to click on my name, then click on "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered a iphone 6 on sunday at around 7. I know it was a weekend and holiday but my order says order processing. I dont know what that means im very anxious on orders.
Thanks please resond
Agent

Hi Aprilvasquez23! Please send us your order number on a private message. We'll check on it asap.

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

My order is

ek-bepp-

Groupie

Can you help me find out when I should be receiving my phones I ordered yesterday??

Agent

Can you please send us a private message? @brittanymf21

Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 6s gold with the 2 day shipping Sunday night when should it get here ?

@Nosh_CxUxwrote:

Hi there, @ruizmarvin98! Please send us a PM with your order number, so we can let you know when your order will be shipped.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 6s Sunday night with 2 day shipping and the order say order processing when should my phone get here
Agent

Hi Rayana928!

We offer an Expedited Next Business Day Shipping option, and regular 3/5 business days option. Which one did you select specifically?

EdwinRG