order pending/shipped

Go to solution
Enthusiast

order pending/shipped

aloha, I purchased 2 iphone 6s's yesterday i have both order #'s and i didnt recieve an email saying it shipped...how long do it wait?? did my payment go through?? what does it mean when it say my order is back order and order status: FULLFILLMENT_HOLD??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: order pending/shipped

Hello, nativeonee. Can you please send us a private message with the details?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

We definitely want to look into this for you, nativeonee. Backorder, means there is no device in stock in the warehouse. We are waiting for an order of those devices to get into the warehouse to be shipped to customers.

Enthusiast

when will boost restock and send out my 2 phone orders??
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, nativeonee. Can you please send us a private message with the details?

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

aloha, I purchased 2 iphone 6s's saturday March 2 and i recieved an email saying it's back order. i understand what back order means but i wanted to know if my 2 phone orders will be sent out as soon as the warehouse restock the devices and how long will i have to wait for my shipments??
Agent

Please send us a private message with the order key so that we can investigate your order status.

Enthusiast

I am wanting answers about my order cant get any answers I ordered tis morning I have called customer service and sales they tell it is processing last time the cancelled my order so I just want to make sure this is really being processed and will ship today
Agent

Hi, bh1979! How can we help you? Please send us a private message with the details.

Enthusiast

aloha i need help activating both my phones.
Agent

Hey there, @nativeonee! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.