order cancelled

Enthusiast

order cancelled

I ordered a new phone on expedited shipping yesterday, i never got the confirmation email for it. Then today when i checked the status it says my order has been cancelled.

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: order cancelled

Hi there jamesramey89. Let's figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. Also, your order number. 

Accomplice

I just put one order today.  Did it last week with regular shipment and never got any confirmation.  trying to talk with a real person from BOOS .... does not exist.  Thinking I will go contract with another provider.

Agent

Hello, @tleslie124. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

just go pick one up from the store, it only took 20mins and saved me 20 dollars in taxes

Accomplice

Yep.  Same thing happened to me today.  No explanation.  I have had no phone for days with no help.  Leaving BOOST.  Poorest customer service in the business.  GOODBYE BOOST!

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @tleslie124. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with the Order Confirmation number?

Accomplice

I would like to know how to call the relative person(s) to cancel my auto pay with BOOST if you cannot get this order completed today.  

Agent

@tleslie124. We've received and replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

Accomplice

how do i check my inbox? I see nothing anywhere I look