online orders

online orders

So, I made an online order (of a phone) on Wednesday Jan. 30, 2019 and I received an email stating that my order was being processed. I payed for expedited shipping and my order has yet to have shipped. Also, the money has already been taken out of my bank account, is there a reason why I it has not shipped or?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: online orders

Hey there, @verocruz! Thanks for inquiring about our service. If the order was placed on Wednesday after 12:00 PM, then it means that it was processed (and shipped) yesterday and it will arrive today (if expedite shipping was selected). Also, the nation's leading mail and package delivery carriers have cancelled or suspended service in handful of states that are most impacted by this freezing weather, if you are in one of those area, it may not arrive properly. However, we'd like to take a closer look at this situation and see what can be done in your specific scenario. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!