Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

no tracking number

Highlighted
Groupie

no tracking number

I placed an order for two iPhone s on Thursday the 28th at about 10 pm and paid for overnight shipping I have no tracking number for shipping and my order status says Single sku retrieval failure. When can I expect to see my new phones and what does that order status mean
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Re: no tracking number

Hello there, @Cass-17! So sorry to hear that. We will definitely look into it. Can you please send us a private message with the actual order key for further help?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the exactly same problem, and it’s been days since I ordered online. Can someone tell me how can I send a pm or communicate with an associate
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the exactly same problem, and it’s been days since I ordered online. Can someone tell me how can I talk with an associate.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Cristhian! We understand your concerns. Please send us a private message with the order key so we can look into it. Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie

Let me know if you get any answers I've called customer aervice and they dont seem to know what's going on. Ive been told their 1 day shipping takes 2 business days and I should have it today but I havnt seen anything
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Since we could not find any tracking number, it's hard to say the phone will be delivered today, we are unable to track it down. Please verify your bank account statement to see if the charge is pending, if not we will have to look further into it.  

Highlighted
Agent

We have submitted the order cancellation. Extra info is available in a private message. Thank you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can you cancel my order as well please. I don’t have the time to wait for this cellphone.
Thanks
Highlighted
Groupie

Single sku retrieval failure

I made a purchase of a iPhone 7 Plus pre-owned few days ago and the informantion hasn’t Changed since then. Also, checked your website and it appears you’re sold out of the phone as well.

Order Date: 2019-03-01
Order Status: SINGLE_SKU_RETRIEVAL_FAILURE
Tracking Number: NOT YET AVAILABLE