my preowned samsung j3 emerge phone says i owe 0.00 but wont let me make calls or texts

my preowned samsung j3 emerge phone says i owe 0.00 but wont let me make calls or texts

i just made a payment. i went to call my friend and it said i needed to add 0.00 to my account before i could use it and that my account currently had 50.00 on it can you please help me.

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: my preowned samsung j3 emerge phone says i owe 0.00 but wont let me make calls or texts

Hello Cassieann204,  send me a private message so we can look into this for you.

Enthusiast

Re: my preowned samsung j3 emerge phone says i owe 0.00 but wont let me make calls or texts

Same thing is happening with my account as well except when i call its says i owe negative 1.00 to restore service
Agent

Hello Strongone! No worries! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. When did this issue first start? What type of phone do you have?

Enthusiast

Saturday December 2nd i started service paid 36.00 for the 35.00 plan. My phone is a galaxy prevail lte prepaid
Agent

Our next step will be to update your data profile on your phone.

Step 1:From the home screen, tap Apps.

Step 2Robot Frustratedcroll to and tap Settings.

Step 3:Tap System Update. May be found under System section or General.

Step 4:Tap Update Profile.

Step 5Robot surprisednce the profile update is complete, tap OK.

Please let us know how that worked out.

Enthusiast

I did that a bunch of times. I reset the phone back to factory settings. It says profile updated but still nothing. It says my service is interrupted to pay 0.00 to restore service
Agent

Yikes! That’s no good. Let’s get this thing figured out. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code so we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

I am having the same problem
Enthusiast

How did they fix this issue? I am habing the same problem