monthly promo codes

Highlighted
Enthusiast

monthly promo codes

during our families hardship and bad times, me and wife was laid off work, can the boost family help with are monthly service this month, thanks again
33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please contact me ASAP
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need help this month and im already turned off please help!
Highlighted

I have been with Boost for many years. I just had surgery and I am on leave from work. I didnt realize my bill was due. Is there any way I could get a month of service. Thank you for taking the time help.

Highlighted
Agent

Good day, JamesMaston. Thanks for reaching out to us. We hope your surgery, and recovery process goes well. Boost is committed to keeping you connected.  So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype. If none of these options will work for you, we would be happy to look at what lower priced plans are available that would suit your needs better.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i would love a free month on boost i work at subway and dont make enough as it is and this covid hit me pretty hard too

Highlighted
Groupie

I dont see a link to send you a private message. Please help! Thank you
Highlighted
Enthusiast

still havent heard anything i had to pay my last months sub with 35 out of my subway check of total 170 for the week

rough times need help soon

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about your situation, @Brutalgods. Unfortunately, we're no longer providing that type of help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I really need help this month.
Highlighted

Hi, murrelljennifer! How can we help you?