monthly promo codes

Highlighted
Enthusiast

monthly promo codes

during our families hardship and bad times, me and wife was laid off work, can the boost family help with are monthly service this month, thanks again
33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My Bill is due 3/21/2020 but cant pay it.  I have been a Boost customer for a long time.  Please help me and give me the promo code.  I have been loyal to Boost.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help with my bill this month
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there! @jojojo8ps8 @brian60609 @Butterbaby88

Thank you for stopping by. We'll do our best to help. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello, I would like to seek help for my upcoming payment..
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can’t send a privatize message?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Mely04. Thanks for stopping by. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. If you don't see the option, you must search on your email for a link that the forum sent you when you registered.

Enthusiast

My Bill was due  03/19/2020 but cant pay it.  I have family plan & been a loyal customer to Boost mobile for a long time.  Please help me and give me a promo discount code or some sort of help. I'm trying to get a hold on a Boost Agent,  but no response yet. Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @salmeronL07. We have replied to your previous post. Please take a look. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’ve private messaged you thank you!