lost my package that I ordered

Highlighted
Accomplice

lost my package that I ordered

Hi there,

I ordered an iphone SE from boostmobile website. While tracking showed that the package was delivered (left at front door) last week, I never got it. I searched the whole building and asked my neighbor and didn't find it. I tried to call the customer service number, but couldn't get through to a real person. 

My order number is ek-bepp-845592410. It's has been a week and now I am quite sure it's lost. Can anybody help?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, yanxu. You will need to file a police report and contact us as soon as you have it to provide you with the next steps to follow.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Are you kidding me? I ordered from you and you should be responsible for the package and to make sure it delivered to customer. Never require a signature for high-value device, and once it's lost, you want me to file a police report? I want my money back! This is disappointing and disgusting. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's not my fault that the package was not delivered. I want my money back or the device I ordered. 

Highlighted
Agent

We definitely understand your concern, @yanxu When you file the police report, we'll create a case and will provide you with a fax number or an email address (whichever works best for you) that way you can send the device back to us. Within 24 hours of receiving the police report, our back office team will file a Fed Ex claim, locks the original stolen device ESN and places a new order.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. Could you  confirm your full address, please?

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm currently in the process of this BS. I called FedEx and Boost never put my Apt. Number on the label. FedEx is going to call me Monday with an update (no clue where or why they delivered it without a Apt number), but all boost told me was I'd have to file a police report and all that.

Did you have any luck?? Or am I basically just screwed...
Highlighted

@paperschemes I as well am going thru this. When I called FedEx they told me the same thing, that I had no apartment number. Which made me wonder where it was dropped off at. I just don't understand why FedEx doesn't use the "signature needed" to drop off especially since its a pretty important package.  I filed my police report and was given an email to send the report to. Still no response from boost about my phone or money back. I've been with boost for years and this is the worst service I've EVER gotten. I'm ready to leave boost.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you ever receive the phone?? Going through the same ting
Highlighted
Groupie

Mine ended up being delivered to the wrong apartment. They even opened the package. There are only 12 units, so they could have easily found me (FedEx did have the right apartment number on the label), but nope. I think they were going to try to sell, but I'll never know. Just glad I got it.

It ended up being a FedEx screw up. The driver even remembered delivering it to apartment 1A. We're apartment 1E and, again, that's what was on the label so just laziness on their part.