Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

how to get your order number from phone purchase

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jojojo8ps8! we have replied to your previous post, please take a look. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jojojo8ps8! we have replied to your previous post, please take a look. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I purchased a phone on 07/01 and have not received any confirmation of the order, and I cannot find an order number anywhere.  How do I get my order number?   The link for Go To Solution doesn't go anywhere.   Help! 

Highlighted

Hi @Iashby. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with your order. Did you check your email's spam folder?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes, multiple times.  I haven't received an email,  or text or any confirmation that the order is being processed.  But my bank account was charged.   I just want an order number.   

Highlighted

We understand. Please send us a private message to verify more information and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I've also run into this issue, and have checked every folder in my email, with no confirmation. I did receive a text message today that my installment plan has been added to my account, but I would still like to be able to check on the shipping status of my phone.

The link on the solution doesn't work for me, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, atirediris. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.