how do I Qualify for the boost grace period?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: how do I Qualify for the boost grace period?

I would like to sign up for the 14 day grace period. How do i do that please.
Groupie

I would like to sign up for the 14 day grace period. How do i do that please.
Community Manager

We can't currently add new customers to the V.I.P. program that allows you to qualify for a grace period.  We're making some tweaks to that system and hope to release it, or a program similar to it in the near future.

We appreciate your patience. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Groupie

I think be consistently making payments for at least 3 months and be in good standing as well
Agent

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Grace period is not available anymore. I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

i signed up for the vip program last year and also signed my wife up for it also and now all of a sudden we don`t receive it anymore , i want to know why?

SeaWolf wrote:

We can't currently add new customers to the V.I.P. program that allows you to qualify for a grace period.  We're making some tweaks to that system and hope to release it, or a program similar to it in the near future.

We appreciate your patience. 

Groupie

I would love to have the extra 14 days for my cell phone
Highlighted

What IS the Boost grace period pls?
Also, how do u send a private msg/contact cust care? Whenever I call its always some other country that barely speaks English & most of the time are very rude & don't even try (nor seem to care) about resolving your issue. Which I've had a billing issue for 2 months now unresolved but not worth the hassle of dealing w/someone rude & wasting my time. Sry change of topic but would really appreciate any help.. Thank u!
Groupie

I pay for my friend's cell phone and her bill is due tomorrow but i dont get paid tell next Friday.