expedited shipping order processing

Go to solution
Groupie

expedited shipping order processing

I placed my order at 5:08 AM Destination-time and here we are over 13 hours later and still no tracking number. Just processing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: expedited shipping order processing

Hi there, Jimbeamer32! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there, Jimbeamer32! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

View solution in original post

Groupie

Hey so I ordered my phone at 6 pm on May 1 2019 paid for next day shipping will I get my phone on May 2
Groupie

If you placed your order before 12pm you will. As soon as I posted this about 20 minutes later I got a notification that my phone had shipped and it was here by 10:30 AM the next day
Agent

@Zuez We replied to your private message. 

Groupie

Hey so I ordered my phone around 10 pm yesterday and I checked my order today and its still processing