damaged screen on cell phone

damaged screen on cell phone

TAKE THE TIME FOR THIS ONE. MAY ENTERTAIN YOU                                                                                                                I recently paid my monthly bill. I then dropped my cell and cracked glass good ./ Went into store to add a old cell I had and pull Boost sims out of my damaged cell & put it into my old used cell./. Boost store told me the cell had to be a Boost cell/.I had the money to buy new sims & replace the old one(original cell) Now I borrowed q Boost cell phone from a friend/ I asked to put my Boost sim from the cracked screen to other cell./ They said no. Had to have sims for the Boost cell phone I borrowed./ All this time, a few days, I drop my cell phone. Now I can't see nothing but a small part of the corner on my cell//I cant log into my cell. Just turn it on or off./ the Boost i'm borrowing now I can only Messenger someone, & if their not using messenger, I can't communicate?// I'm ass out!! My bill is paid  for another 15days./ I can use my cell phone i'm paying on, because the screen is cracked badd/ I'm dis-abled, walked to Boost store or find ride to store. / I care for my 81 year old father. NO CELL PHONE SERVICE/ But i'm still paying for the service. And stuck w/ cell phone that I can only communicate messenger to messenger.   SINCERLY, TOMMYZ1

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, tommyz. Unfortunately, the SIM cards on our devices are not interchangeable, except for certain rare cases. In order to use a device, you must have the SIM card that was included with it (unless it is one of the compatible unlocked phones, in which case you would have to purchase a compatible SIM card). We can help you with the activation if it was not completed at the store. Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.