all i want is to boost up again and my address doesnt exist and i cant call in or out so i cant cal

Accomplice

all i want is to boost up again and my address doesnt exist and i cant call in or out so i cant cal

Im beyond frustrated.

Been a customer of Boost for years now. Ive lived at my home for years now. My credit and debit is tied to this address for years now. On mobile I cant boost up because address doesnt exist - despite I booosted up 2 years ago for my Galaxy s8. same address. worked fine. 

I went to log into the pc website to try there and hahaha i can't log in, it says something went wrong. 

My phone, I CANT CALL OUT cuz no one can hear me. 

no one can call me cuz they can't hear me. 

support chat was like ''call boost and they can do your new boost set up over the phone."  My phone doesnt let any one hear me if i call or they call so nope i can't 

I need an s10 boost up and there is zero way to get one and I'm paying for a useless phone. useless. HOW can i get my boost up if i cant call, cant log in, my address I've lived at for years doesn't exist despite it being my boost billing address, my boost up address, for years. Guys, come ON. 

my god it's not just raining. 

it's pouring.

I seriously need to boost up right now because my boyfriend is super ill and we need phone access for the doctor. This isn't cool. His doctor cant call him and he cant call his doctor.  Now I love boost to bits and want to stay with you but if i cant fix this horrible matter.... these horrible matters.... i'll have to find some other nasty phone company that over charges big time. I love boost. I just want to boost up as it's vital i have a working phone. 

PLEASE HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, sarra1833. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we could verify the status of your Boost Up. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent the message to you. 

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you. We will be assisting you through the private message.