Wrong shipment address

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Wrong shipment address

I need help. I went on my email to track a shipment and it said the delivery address was incorrect. Yesterday morning I chatted with a “supposed” agent on here and i wanted to cancel my order and he said it was canceled but it was shipped last night. I decided to keep the phone since it shipped but now the address is wrong. Im starting to get upset with boost.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Kaiden19

Hi. Can you confirm the order number on a private message to follow up on this? - E.J.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Kaiden19

Hi. Can you confirm the order number on a private message to follow up on this? - E.J.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Accomplice

I would like to cancel and get a refund if possible
Highlighted

@Kaiden19

Hi. Please erase/edit the previous response that has the order number in public. Send us a private message instead with the phone number and email as well.. - E,J.

Highlighted
Groupie

Helllo I am very upset because I recently ordered a phone and it was sent to the wrong address. It was sent to Houston, TX and I am in Corpus Christi. It went to Houston because my billing information is from Houston but, I explicitly remember putting in my information for Corpus Christi. However, my package was sent to my billing information. I have already paid for the phone and found it that it ws in a different city, I was wondering if I can  get a refund or have this problem corrected immediately. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Mmartinez138! We're deeply sorry to hear about your situation. We'd like to make you aware that the shipping address must match the billing address in the card, otherwise the order won't go through. Please send us a private message and we'll do our very best to help!

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Hello i ordered a phone and realized that there was no apartment number. I want to fix this or atleast send a note to the company. Please help
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to help. Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I recently ordered a phone not to long ago I need to edit the details of it . It’s sent to the wrong apartment