Wont let me buy phone on website

Enthusiast

Wont let me buy phone on website

I have a family account with 3 lines. I replaced all 3 phones with phones I bought on the website. Shortly after, my daughter dropped her phone and broke it. I tried to buy another phone on website and it says transaction declined, try different payment method. I've tried 3 different cards, same response. They are not all from the same bank. I did call bank and it's not on their end. I waited 24 hours and tried again. Didn't work. I've called customer service, no help just ended up repeating the same information to them over and over and got nowhere. My address is simple and is the same for bank,card and online form not to mention I did it THREE times prior without issue. The problem is something with boost, not me or my bank. I have wasted hours trying to get this fixed. I am ready to take my business elsewhere. I went to the boost store and they don't have the phone I want nor offer any deals on any of the ones they do have because they consider the phone that broke an "upgrade." Poor customer service and I've been with Boost for years.
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Wont let me buy phone on website

Hey there @BethK. So sorry about the trouble. Which device are you trying to order?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Samsung galaxy s6, preowned
Agent

As we can see here the device is available. Would you please send us a private message so we can assist you with the order?

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I don't know how. If all you are going to do is try to run my card again it's a waste of your time and mine because representatives have tried for 3 days at least 10 times with 3 different cards.
Agent

Please, send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

same thing is happening to me
Agent

Hi, @skyejamison Are you getting an error code when this happens?

Groupie

yes
Agent

Understood. If that's the case, please send me a screenshot of the error you're getting in a PM so we can help you.