Won't take payment from my balance.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Won't take payment from my balance.

I'm trying to get my phone back working, but it's telling me my service is interrupted and that I needed to add funds to restore my device. I went ahead and put in $35 to the account, but no luck, and came back to it telling me I needed to make a payment of $0.00, so I went and put in an extra dollar to see if that would help, but nothing has been done and my service is still interrupted. How can I get this fixed soon?Balance.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Won't take payment from my balance.

Yes, that's correct. When you pay the reactivation fee, the account is activated automatically. 

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hi there, BLandry18. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with your service. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Agent

Thanks for the information. As the cell phone has been activated before, there's a $10 reactivation fee that has to be added the first time. 

Enthusiast

I don't know where I'm supposed to put the money for the fee, I didn't see anywhere prompting me to add the extra $10

Unless it's just hidden and wants me to add the extra amount to my current balance.
Because each time I dial the care services (611) number it tells me I owe negative $1.00, nothing about the $10 free so I'm just confused right now

Agent

You can click Re-Boost to add the $10. Here's the link: 

https://www.boostmobile.com/reboost.html?intnav=UtilNav:ReBoost

Enthusiast

Even though it's not saying I owe the extra, will it take it and restore my service whenever I do add it?

Agent

Yes, that's correct. When you pay the reactivation fee, the account is activated automatically.