Will I be charged twice?

Highlighted
Groupie

Will I be charged twice?

Hello!

So my bill is due in 4 days and I figured I'd pay it early to get it out of the way. I noticed that I was enrolled in Auto boost and it said my payment ill be reserved for next month. Before I made any payments, I canceled the auto boost (and saved my changes) and continued to make my payment that was to be made for 9/24. It took the money off of my card but then I get a notice saying the payment was still being reserved for next month (which is exactly what I did not want) and that I now still have a balance to pay for this month and my email confirmation from the auto boost removal says the same. I would like my payment to be moved to this month. 😞

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Good day, @Lady_X Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd like to review the account, would you please send us a private message?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.