Why won't the website accept payment?

Why won't the website accept payment?

I've been trying all weekend to take advantage of the sale on Samsung phones, but I keep getting declined. Boost says it's the bank, bank says it's Boost. Happened on multiple cards/ different banks. I will not provide my credit card over the phone. Seems convenient to have a sale no one can participate in. Not a good look to someone who was already unknowingly bumped over to Boost from Virgin.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

So sorry to hear that, RiffRandall. Let's take a look. What error are you receiving? Is the billing and shipping address the same? 

"An error has occurred, please try again later. Your purchase attempt has been declined. Try a different payment method to complete your purchase. Contact your bank for more information associated with the decline."
The website only allows you to enter one address for shipping and billing, so yeah they're the same.

I'm so sorry we let you down, RiffRandall. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.