Why is ordering a phone from boost such an impossible proposition??

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Why is ordering a phone from boost such an impossible proposition??

So basically this has been once again confirmed.

Ordering a phone on the Boost Mobile website is impossible...

Agent

We understand your frustration and are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Accomplice

Y'all will never believe what just happened.  I found the phone that I was trying to order for the past 3 days (Boost kept cancelling it over and over with no explanation) on Ebay...  Then I ordered it... and guess what (you'll probably never believe this part)...  They accepted my non-fraudulent credit card and are shipping the phone as we speak!  I know, what a novel concept...  They didn't tell me to make sure my billing and shipping address were the same, they didn't tell me to try a different card, they didn't tell me to try a different email address, heck, they didn't even tell me to visit my nearest Boost retailer.  They just took my payment and shipped the phone.

Yeah, I paid $10-15 more than I would have if the order would have went through here, but I will gladly give my cash to someone who is actually going to provide customer service.

Thanks friend in Minnesota who is sending me my phone!  I'm sorry for being so cynical, but the experience of trying to order a phone from Boost is most likely how white collar criminals will serve their eternal damnation...

So here is the accepted solution to the ordering Boost mobile phones online.  Find a different website to order it from and order it from there.  Don't even bother dealing with this scam that is Boost mobile and their promo codes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Final update on this mess. I wanted 2 phones of the same kind. Got the one on eBay, tried one last time to get one on boost. Tried through the BoostUp with payment installations. This time I didn't even use my non-fraudulent card they keep declining for no reason. This time I covered the bill with my PayPal balance. This time I typed in my driver's license and SS number to prove that I am 100% a real live person with an actual Identity. I have a job, I pay taxes, I own a house and a car. But I am apparently not worthy to purchase a new phone through the boost Mobile website. Guess I'll just have to hop on over to my local Boost Mobile store that smells like cat urine, has a creepy dude working behind the counter and carries 1 basic LG phone for the price of an iPhone X..
Groupie

I just went thru the same thing. I ordered a phone that I was supposed to receive 2days ago but I didn't because they said I didn't put the right address but I actually did put the right address because it's on the confirmation email I received from Boost. So now I'm waiting for my refund.