Where is my order

Go to solution
Groupie

Where is my order

I ordered a phone Friday morning and still have no email confirming the order or showing it has shipped, I even selected next day shipping. I don't even have an order number, Paypal sent me an email confirming it but the bank shows still processing. Boost is the worst carrier for service, very unhappy with this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Where is my order

Hey there, @MikeF!

Thanks for stopping by. Please be advised that a confirmation email is usually sent to the customer as soon as the order is placed successfully on our website, which sometimes can be routed to the Spams folders or Junk mails. Please review these folders in case this has happened. 

If you still can't find it, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into it. 

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

I got an email for my topic immediately and earned a silly badge but they can't send me an email when I buy a phone? what a joke

Agent

Hey there, @MikeF!

Thanks for stopping by. Please be advised that a confirmation email is usually sent to the customer as soon as the order is placed successfully on our website, which sometimes can be routed to the Spams folders or Junk mails. Please review these folders in case this has happened. 

If you still can't find it, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into it. 

Thanks.

Accomplice

Hi I just purchased the S10 e and it's taken the amount out of my bank but I haven't gotten an order number or email or anything. usually after you order something it says thanks for your order and gives you your order number at the least but not boost. Maybe I jumped the gun and bought the phone a bit too early. I haven't been very happy with Boost serviceespecially seeing that I haven't received any help with my connectivity issues. So where is my order number it's not in spam why didn't I get an order number when the order went through? and I was supposed to pay $150 down plus the $33 a month and it took 194.64 off my card. Also I was wondering if I can change my monthly payment date and my service payment date closer to the first of the month? It would ensure there's money on the card and I wouldn't have to think too hard about paying my bill. Lol any help would be appreciated
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Mandie33. We apologize for the delay in answering you! We'll continue to assist you through the private message you've sent. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.